Friday, August 20, 2021

9/18, 9/19 Ilwaco Pelagics Cancelled

I am sorry to have to cancel the two pelagics that were scheduled out of Ilwaco for the OBA/WOS Conference on September 18 and 19. After the conference was cancelled due to the COVID resurgence, I had a number of cancellations for the pelagics.  I attempted to to put together a trip on one of the two days, but could not get enough people to make that happen. Oregon Pelagic Tours will be happy to look at an Ilwaco trip in the future, but I am afraid it will not happen this year. 

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

OBA/WOS September Conference Cancelled, However...

 I was informed today that the OBA/WOS Conference scheduled for September 17-19 has been canceled due to COVID concerns. This is understandable, given the surge of cases caused by the Delta variant. 

However, NO decision has yet been made on the status of the two pelagics. If you have registered for either the Saturday, September 18 or Sunday, September 19 Ilwaco pelagics, please feel free to contact me in order to let me know if you are still interested in trying to make the trip. I will be reaching out at the end of the week to gauge interest.