Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 17, 2017 Pelagic -- Go or No Go?

Greetings! 
For those passengers on the September 17 pelagic, we will be monitoring the weather forecasts closely between now and the pelagic.  There will be high winds, but at this point on Thursday, we don't know if they will keep us from going out.  I will speaking with the charter office, checking the weather reports every day, and sending  updates Friday, and if necessary Saturday night.  We have a number of people who would go out in any conditions to have the experience of seeing seabirds, but rest assured that we will not be leaving the dock if there are any concerns about safety!