Sunday, December 22, 2019

2020 Schedule Set, Prices Tentative

Greetings, everyone. 
We are still awaiting price information from our primary charter, Newport Tradewinds, but as many of you have been inquiring about our 2020 trips, we have gone ahead and put our schedule on the Schedule/Prices page. If prices do indeed change, we will be passing those increases on to our passengers. 
Three tours have no prices yet; I will be contacting those charters by the beginning of February, after I return from a seabirding trip to New Zealand and Australia. I will also be a little slow to respond to emails through the third week in January due to this trip. 
All 2020 trips have plenty of spaces available -- until I mark a trip as FULL on the Schedule/Prices page, you may sign up. 
Hope to see you on an Oregon Pelagic Tours pelagic in 2020! 

No comments:

Post a Comment